To accept a return, the following will be taken into account:
For us to address any issue, you must generate a return through the website. At the bottom of the page you’ll find instructions to help you carry out this process. Keep in mind that any notifications that are incomplete or delivered through other mediums will not be considered, nor will the notification date, in order for a subsequent claim to be made through the correct medium.
The product must be returned in perfect conditions, including the original packet or packaging. Products manipulated by clients will not be exchanged or refunded, misuse, breakage, etc. in this case it would lose any guarantee.
If the product is returned in good condition, but the box, plastic or packaging in which it was included is in bad condition, the return will not be accepted. The same will happen on the contrary.
The corresponding return will be managed by Ledkia through our courier service. In most cases, we will provide a label that can be attached to the parcel and brought to the nearest UPS office.
You must meet the terms and conditions specified in each type of return, otherwise it will not be accepted.
Once the return is accepted and we are ready to begin the return, in the “Returns” section, the status will change to “Packages pending”, and you will receive an e-mail notifying you. From there, you must download the PDF, fill it out, print it and mandatorily attach it to the package. On the contrary, Ledkia will automatically perform a bonus of the material. It is recommended that you place a note on the outside of the package with the reference number of the return.
To make sure there are no damages during transport, it is very important that you take into consideration the products packaging. If the product is damaged during shipment, we will not accept the return.
Depending on the type of return, the shipping and management costs (£ 12.95 + VAT + additional charges depending on size, weight and number of packages) will be paid by the customer or by Ledkia. However, the costs of return may vary and/or be free due to our various promotions. For more information, please consult the different current promotions in our special offers section within the general conditions.
In some cases, demerits will be applied (depending on the case) to the value of the product at times when the product DOES NOT comply with any of the conditions which give it the right to be returned due to renouncement and Ledkia decides to accept the return but applying a correspondent penalty.
For any unaccepted quotes, returned material, rejected return's or other material belonging to a client that LEDKIA is in possession of, the client will be charged a storage fee. This will begin one month after the client has been informed that the article is available. The charge for storage will be £5 (daily) + 5% of the value of the item.
We strongly recommend that once you receive your order, check to see its condition so that in the event that you have to make a subsequent claim, we can process your claim within the deadline. Any claim made after the deadline will not be accepted on the understanding that the responsibility lies with the customer.
Remember to include the Return Slip in the returned package, as if we do not receive the Return Slip, the return will be filed for a VOUCHER.
See table “Return Costs”
|Simple return*||1 package less than 10kg.||£12.95 + VAT|
|Supplement per package||Each extra package||£12.95 + VAT|
|Supplement per Kg.||Every extra 10 kg. per package||£12.95 + VAT|
* Packages with large dimensions will entail supplements that will be consulted in each case.
* The return of materials that for any reason are not attributable to Ledkia and the initial order of the product was purchased with promotional free shipping, the customer will be deducted the amount corresponding to the shipment, depending on the amount of material / weight / Nº of returned packages.
Breakage / flaw with the product during shipment:
In the event of receiving a product that has been damaged during transport, the customer has a deadline of 48 hours to a make a claim from the moment the order is received via their customer account to our After-sales department (process an return) and must provide all documentation requested in the email [email protected] and is indicated here:
1) A detailed description of the events, indicating everything that can help clarify the situation and prove the fault of the courier service for causing the breakage/flaw of the product.
2) Photographs in which the flaws of the product can clearly be identified.
3) Photographs of the packaging in which we can clearly see the flaws / blows / breakage. This section is very important in that if it is not clearly demonstrated that the blame lies with the courier, the claim may not be considered.
4) Photographs of the couriers ticket/label in which we can also completely see the entire product which is being reclaimed.
When sending the e-mail with the documentation, you must make a reference of the assigned return Nº. Ledkia will process the claim and will inform you of its condition at all times.
Note that any notification that is incomplete or made by other means will not be considered, neither will the notifications date, so that a subsequent claim may be done correctly.
It is recommended that if any damage is seen on the packaging of your order upon receiving it, put a note on the couriers delivery note to go on record (this way, the procedures for processing a subsequent claim are facilitated).
Failure in the delivery / Wrong product delivered:
This is when it is detected that a delivered product has not been received, the product differs from the one requested or does not meet the required standards that are listed on the website.
The customer has a period of 24 hours from when the product was received to notify the failure of delivery/wrong product delivered through their customer account to our After-sales department (process a return), and must provide all documentation requested through our e-mail [email protected] and as listed below:
1) A detailed description of what happened indicating everything that will help clarify the facts and exhibit the orders circumstance.
2) Photographs to help identify the incident. Examples: take pictures / screenshots to show errors in the description of the website/product, in the event that a product is not received, take pictures of all received products, positioned as they were delivered, and if they had padding, also place it inside the corresponding box… This section is very important, for if the incident is not clearly demonstrated, the claim may not be considered.
When sending the e-mail with the documentation you must make a reference of the assigned return Nº. Ledkia will manage the claim and will inform you of its condition at all times.
Once the incident is resolved in favour of the customer, Ledkia will cover the costs of both the collection of the incorrect product and the standard delivery of the correct product, or the direct standard shipment of the material, depending on the type of claim.
For the renouncement of a product:
The return of our products is accepted only when 14 days haven’t passed since the delivery of the product and provided the product is found in good condition. The merchandise must be sent in its original packaging and with all its accessories. It must be in perfect condition, without being unsealed, dirty, stained, adourless, mistreated or damaged. Otherwise, the return will be rejected.
The customer will bear the costs of the return (see table above “Return costs”). Once the product is received, Ledkia will proceed with the return of the cost of the item (not the original postage and packaging costs) or a coupon for the next purchase.
Returned products will not be accepted without the original packaging or if they have been removed from their blister (container) and if on their data sheet it expressly states that they cannot be returned.
If the product was purchased with a free shipping promotion, the client will be deducted the corresponding amount of the returned order, always when the order doesn’t comply with the conditions for being free.
Some customers exercise their right to renouncement within the period but only after having used the goods more than would be necessary to determine its nature, characteristics or performance. In this case, the customer does not lose the right to renounce, but they should be liable for any depreciation of the goods
Exceptionally, demerits will be applied (to be determined in each case) to the value of the product at times when the product DOESN’T meet any of the conditions which would accept its right to renouncement and Ledkia decides to accept the return of the product applying a corresponding penalty. A 15% re-stocking fee may be applied to returns made after the returns period (two weeks).
For the defect of a product:
If the received product shows any sign of defect or deficiency, we will proceed with the exchange following this process:
The customer must contact Ledkia, specify the return of the product and, through their customer account, contact our After-sales department (process a return). We will require a photo or video of the faulty items to be sent to the returns department, in order to proceed with the return. This must be sent to [email protected]
If everything is correct then a return label will be sent, the product will be received in our logistic warehouses and then its condition will be checked to determine if it truly is faulty due to a defect in the product. Ledkia will proceed with the repair/exchange and will assume both the outbound and return costs, but will not assume the costs for the material used to send the product.
On the contrary, if a product is found to be in perfect condition, then the customer will assume the costs of the return (see above table “Return costs”) and the reshipment of the material (See Shipping tariffs). Whenever possible, so as not to cause unnecessary costs to the customer, the goods can be sent with the clients’ next order.
Dear customer, we recommend that before processing a return, first make sure to perform the pertinent tests to verify that the product really doesn’t function, for if upon reception the product works correctly and the reason for the return was because of a lack of knowledge on how to use the product, the customer will assume all shipping costs, both outgoing and returning.
If any technical support is needed, you can contact directly with our After-sales department with this telephone number 020 3514 1392.
To manage a return request for any reason, you must follow these steps. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate in contacting our Customer Service.
1) Record the incident in our system: Through your control panel (My Account), in the section marked “Order History”, you must select the order in question and select the product and quantity, marking the box on the left. Note that you must describe the reason for the claim and add everything that would be considered useful to describe the incident. (This facilitates and accelerates in a large way the process of resolving your return).
2) Verification of your return in the system:Once in the system and all is correct, the corresponding claim will be made or the pick-up order for the product will be processed by our transport company. If necessary, we will contact you using the telephone number you provided when registering to process the return.
This operation is handled daily, if you have not received a response in over 48 hours, contact us directly and speak with our Customer Service department using this telephone number: 020 3514 1392.
3) Preparing for the collection of a product: Once the return is accepted, to manage your pick-up, the status in the section marked “Returns” will change to “Packages pending”, either way you will receive an e-mail informing you. From there you must download the PDF, fill it out, print it off and attach it to the package. This is obligatory. Otherwise, LEDKIA will automatically create a coupon for the material. In such a case, pack everything so that it takes up the minimum amount of packages possible, ideally being all placed in the same package and on the outside place a note with your return reference number.
So that there is no risk of damage during transport, it is very important that you value the packaging of the products because if they are damaged during the journey, we cannot accept the return. We recommend that you pack the products in the best possible way.
4) Return process: Once the package has been picked up and is received at our facility, our technical service will perform the necessary tests, reparations, changes or other operations to resolve the incident in the shortest time possible.
5) Finished return notice:
A. Once the return resolution is finalized (including repairs, replacements, etc.), our technical service will notify the client of the current status via e-mail. When necessary, a PDF file will be provided with the technical report.
B. Shipments of products associated with a return will be done using the same method used for a usual, individual delivery, except in cases in which the package can be sent together with a clients order.
Remember that you can be informed of the status of your return only through the e-mail address [email protected] or the telephone number 020 3514 1392(LEDKIA).