The 10W Solar LED Spotlight with PIR and Twilight Motion Detector with separate Panel in black colour stands out for its capacity to be charged by solar panel or through its USB connector.
Characteristics of the 10W Solar LED Spotlight with PIR and Twilight Motion Detector with separate Panel
This 10W Spotlight has a small size, a very functional finish and can be charged automatically by solar energy or manually by means of the USB connector. It does not require connection to the mains.
Its SMD2835 optic is very efficient and the light it emits is distributed at an opening angle of 90º, which is perfect for lighting all types of spaces. By switching on and off automatically thanks to its PIR sensor, we achieve a more optimal operation of the spotlight's battery.
It has 2 types of operation:
FUNCTION A: the spotlight works without a solar panel, light sensor and PIR sensor deactivated and constant brightness.
- A1 mode: by pressing the button 1 time, the panel lights up with a brightness intensity of 30%.
- A2 mode: when you press the button 2 times the panel lights up with 100% intensity.
- A3 mode: by pressing the button 3 times the panel turns off.
FUNCTION B: the spotlight works with the solar panel connected, light sensor and PIR sensor activated automatically.
-B1 mode: Pressing the button 1 time will activate the light when it detects darkness and movement in a range of 8 meters and it will operate with 100% intensity of brightness (1100 lm) until it stops detecting movement for 20 seconds and it will operate with 5% intensity of brightness.
- B2 mode: Pressing the button twice will automatically turn the light on at 100% brightness permanently during the night and after 5 hours or when the battery capacity is less than 30% it will switch to B1 Mode.
- B3 mode: Pressing the button 3 times will turn the panel off.
FUNCTION C: The lamp works as a power bank with charge and discharge function through its built-in USB port.
- Charge mode: it can be charged with a 5V DC source at a maximum charging current of 1.5A. The charging time is about 5 hours and is done through the USB port.
- Discharge mode: you can charge an external terminal such as a mobile device at a current of 1A. It allows you to charge a phone from 2-3 times.
Designed for outdoor use, this LED spotlight has an IP65 protection. It is made of high quality plastic and aluminium, a material that contributes to effectively eliminate the heat generated.
Its main use is in areas without access to electrical outlets, with access to sunlight during the day, such as gardens, terraces, balconies, advertising posters, buildings, car parks, patios, entrances, camping sites, caravans, roads or hotels where you want to reduce electricity consumption without giving up quality lighting.
Enjoy the Solar LED Spotlight with PIR Motion Detector and 10W Twilight Panel by Separate at the best price at our online lighting shop Ledkia .