If you want to give a subtle boost to the retro effect of our more cinematographic models, add some LED filament bulbs. If you prefer to go for sophistication, use a bulb with a more refined appearance, or if you want to give free rein to your creativity, combine them with RGB – Red, Green and Blue – bulbs, or with CCT – Correlated Colour Temperature – bulbs.
Enjoy a rustic effect by choosing tripod lamps with wooden shades, or with metal shades for an industrial touch. Explore the possibilities of bamboo or boost a sophisticated style by choosing tripod lamps with hand-made shades.
As you can see, we have such a wide selection of tripod lamps in our online catalogue that they could be used as the basis of your décor.
The advantages of tripod lamps
Tripod lamps offer great possibilities for décor, reinforced by their lightweight structure which emphasises each one of their components.
Equally, their 3 legs can become the highlight by creating big decorative effects when combined with the materials and styles of their shades.
They have other advantages, both technical and decorative:
- They liven up dead spaces or areas devoid of attractive elements and add warmth and sophistication.
- They give personality, even to small spaces. Despite the spread of the legs, which take up more space than other lamps, it is this characteristic which dresses up the space without the need to add any other decorative elements around them, in addition to offering high-quality ambient lighting.
- Tripod lamps are very stable due to their 3-footed base, so they are a good choice for walk-through areas, homes with children and pets, as well as for commercial stores, for example.
- The materials used to make their legs can enhance their effect, and some have adjustable legs, which increases their versatility.
- Some stem lamps give a soft warm light that covers large spaces, others allow the lit area to be focused to boost an element of the room.
- There is a large variety of models and materials, which makes them suitable for all types of spaces, whether loft or attic apartments, industrial décor galleries or for small boho chic studios, among many other options.