The Vacker LED Ceiling Fan with DC Motor 105cm incorporates a light source with LED technology and CCT of 15W power. Its minimalist and elegant appearance makes it a decorative and functional element.
The fan incorporates a DC motor that stands out for its lightness, durability, efficiency and low energy consumption. Some of the advantages of a fan with DC motor compared to a fan with AC motor are:
- Extremely quiet and wobble-free fan. Thanks to its DC motor we manage to reduce the sound emitted by the fan, up to 50% compared to AC motors, making the fan perfect for rest, study and work rooms.
- Low consumption. Fans with DC motors consume up to 70% less energy than those with AC motors, which means savings on your household electricity bill.
- They are quicker to start up, change speed and stop. In addition, it incorporates 6 speed modes compared to the 3 or 4 speeds of AC motors.
It has a remote control with 6 functions:
- Switching on and off - Colour temperature selection (Warm-Neutral-Cool) - 6 speeds - Timer 1/2/4/8 hours - Summer/Winter function - IP20 protection
The Air Dual technology or Reverse System provides the fan with 2 operating modes (summer/winter). With this system, the direction of rotation of the motor and the blades is reversed, dissipating the hot air in summer and distributing the heat evenly in winter, which improves the thermal sensation, optimises the operation of the heating system and contributes to energy saving.
It integrates CCT LED light, which allows us to change the colour temperature between 3 types of light (warm light, cold light and neutral light) and create various atmospheres according to the needs.
To synchronise the driver with the remote control, connect the fan to the mains and press the ON/OFF button on the remote control for 8 seconds.
The Vacker 105cm DC Motor LED Ceiling Fan is a perfect way to keep the rooms in your home cool and bright without having to install an air conditioner.
* This fan is capable of cooling a medium sized area (between 10-20 m²).
What does CCT (correlated colour temperature) mean? When a product is marked as CCT it means that we can change the colour temperature. CCT is defined in Kelvin degrees, according to the colour perception of a white LED to the human eye, we can differentiate between 3 types of colour; a warm light, a neutral light and a cool light, from 2700-3500K, 4000-4500K and 5000-6500K respectively. The CCT values do not indicate anything about the colour rendering capability of the LED.
*The customer's visual perception of sizes, colours, textures, and so on, of our products, can be affected by factors such as ambient lighting, screen calibration, viewing angle or the device of each user. The customer must bear in mind that any returns made for reasons not related to the functionality of the product will be at the customer's expense.