Solar photovoltaic panels and structures are the main elements of any photovoltaic installation and are responsible for converting sunlight into energy.
In the Ledkia online catalogue we offer you class A photovoltaic solar panels in various wattages. All of them meet quality premises and guarantees in terms of materials, finishes and operation.
Enjoying clean and sustainable energy at an affordable price is no longer only available to a privileged few. With our photovoltaic solar panel kits you can do your bit for the environment and contribute to greater domestic energy efficiency.
In addition, in our catalogue you will find other products for a complete installation such as power inverters, batteries and we even have all the electrical material necessary for the photovoltaic installation.
How many solar panels does it take to power a house?
When calculating the size of your photovoltaic installation, you should bear in mind that depending on the number of solar panels you have, the amount of energy you will be able to produce for self-consumption and, related to this, the consequent energy consumption savings you will be able to benefit from.
With regard to the latter concept, we have the following data:
For a consumption of up to 2,000 kWh - considered a low consumption profile - it is estimated that you need between 2 and 4 panels.
If the consumption is in the range between 2,000 and 4,000 kWh - considered as medium-low - the number of solar panels will increase to between 4 and 6.
If you consume between 6,000 and 8,000 kWh - medium-high consumption - you will need between 10 and 15 solar panels.
If your consumption is between 8,000 and 10,000 kWh - considered high - you will need between 16 and 20 solar panels.
What are the advantages of solar home panels?
The advantages of photovoltaic solar panels and structures are mainly the following:
- They are based on renewable energy.
- They do not generate polluting emissions.
- They have unlimited energy as a source.
- They reduce the cost of electricity.
- They help to save energy.
- They are sustainable.
- They are silent.
- Your investment will pay for itself within a few years.
- Maintenance is simple and cost-effective.
- They can be combined with other renewable energy systems (mini-wind, geothermal, etc.).
- They are available all over the world. As long as there is sunshine, photovoltaic solar panel installations and structures have a guaranteed future.